Thursday, January 10, 2008

When it rains it freakin pours

Okay so for a minute I'm going to sound like a high schooler so if you don't want to hear it turn and run the other way now. So Josh's mom works midnights in my department at the hospital. One of the midnight girls just transfered to evenings. Apparently Josh's mom has been talking all kinds of trash about me to everyone on her shift ( and I later learned to their entire family!) I have only told one person at the hospital about Kamryn and I didn't figure it was anyone else's business to know. She told the entire lab! She also preceded to tell them about the miscarriage in May 2006, how I got pregnant on purpose, how I was cheating on Josh and how when I worked with Josh's friend at a local convenience store (which just so happened to be located on the southside of Cape Giradeau by the river, you all know which one I'm talking about) I made myself up and ate up the attention that the male customers gave me, how I talked myself up to the entire family, and this is the greatest one of all: how I was the reason behind their family problems. Okay so Josh's younger brother and I don't get along how does that affect the rest of the family? Josh's mom then told me that yeah she told the whole family (one day when it came up in general conversation, yeah right) about me cheating and how I acted at work. She turned around and denied it all to Josh! What in the hell?!?! I can not handle this any longer. I am so tired of the way his family treats me like they are so much better than me. I told him that I would move out Sunday. Not good enough once again. Tomorrow is moving day, apparently ready or not. So on top of everything I've been dealing with lately I also get this. Why can't my life ever be simple one day? Sorry for the ranting and raving about this it just has me really upset.

No comments: