Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In memory

Since everything didnt go as well as planned for Kamryn's 1 year I have been trying to think of something else to do for her. Michele came up with the idea to get a tattoo to celebrate the end of chemo and adios to cancer. What better way for me to remember Kamryn than something permanent. I dont know when we're going to do this but I am completely excited. I have no idea what to get. Maybe a cross with her name? Baby footprints? A cherub? Ladies I need some ideas.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I like the footprints idea, especially since you are thinking of getting it on your foot. Also, it also brings to mind the SHARE walk. I'll keep thinking...

Rosalind said...

Hey Honey

It's been a while..I'm sorry to hear Kamryn's first year didn't go as well as you wanted... I love the tatoo idea and i'm thinking of doing it myself. I already have a tatoo of my firstborn and will be doing on for my son and now Micah..Love the footprints